Forum IPMS Réal Coté
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de discussion pour les membres du chapitre Réal Coté d'IPMS Canada

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub I12.servimg  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub

2 participants
AuteurMessage
georgios

Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub Empty
MessageSujet: Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub   Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub EmptySam 8 Mar 2014 - 22:41

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152503367677345&set=a.10152093041047345.1073741840.753472344&type=3&theater

this is my dio of admiral kuznetov and typhoone class sub, i tried to upload the pics in the forum it did not work
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Buzz
membre du club
membre du club
Buzz

Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub   Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub EmptyDim 23 Mar 2014 - 11:41

Very nice! A big model too!

About uploading pics on the forum: there are two icons for pics in the message writing menu, use the first one on the left ("Héberger une image") to first uipload the file to a server and then copy its address in the message. The first time I believe, if memory serves, you'll have to create an account in the image server service. After that it's the same two-step procedure for each image.

Again, well done!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Admiral Kuznetsov and Typhoon Class sub
Page 1 sur 1